O Israel, you will rise again.
More than one thousand stars have fallen for their terrorism.
Tens of thousands of stars lost their organs.
Millions of stars are in fear of life and death.
The entire world is fighting terrorism.
If there is no star, there is no light.
If there is no star, there is no knowledge.
If there is no star, there is no peace.
If there is no star, there is no moral law.
Standby Star fights for Star, dies for Star
Yesterday was their home; tomorrow is our home.
They have already entered my home and taken my son to Germany.
Another in India
Never Again: July 4 or October 7
- Authors: Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla
- Visible: All lines
- Finished: October 24th, 2023 03:00
- Limit: 6 stanzas
- Invited: Friends (users on his/her list of friends can participate)
- Comment from author about the poem: Never again, July 4 or October 7. Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford" Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford #JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford #JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford #CornelWestVoiceForStanford #AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford #NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford #GandhianVoiceForStanford Dear Hon’ble Chancellor A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3. Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany. Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany? @Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva
- Category: Unclassified
- Views: 13
- User favorite of this poem: Cedrick.