So you try to find the key
For her mind
But she has already hidden it
Inside her solid stone heart.
So you try to press on gently
To enter from somewhere
But she has already changed route
And moved on the other side of the boundary line.
So you try to change her dreams
While she sleeps,
But she has already wrapped them around the chopsticks
that she uses to seize your everyday nightmares.
You may be a Poet,a Warrior,a King
But she is a Muse,
Responsible for the growth of your great deeds,
She is your Queen of Peace.
You may be a Dragon,but she is your Kingdom's Phoenix....
- Author: lysistrata ( Offline)
- Published: July 28th, 2016 03:02
- Comment from author about the poem: Written for WillyWeed with my Best Wishes to Grow Younger with his Phoenix.... That's the Secret to Happiness: Growing Younger....
- Category: Special occasion
- Views: 164
- User favorite of this poem: willyweed.